NEW 6 bedrooms Damac Kensington Boutique

Dubai , Akoya Oxygen | Reference Number: sirius-897793
6
bedrooms
4777.13
BUA
AED 2950000
for Sale
6
bedrooms
4777.13
sq ft
AED 2950000
for Sale
Contact the agent

Description

Sirius Real Estate is pleased to present to you this luxury fully furnished boutique villas in Dubai land on easy payment plan. Down payment: 24% 1st Installment: 0% 2nd Installment: within 360 days of sale date- 10% 3rd Installment: on Completion- 35% 4th Installment: Within 360 days from Completion-35% Description: The superior design and details of DAMAC developments are a result of working with the finest craftsmen and women as well as partnering with some of the most prestigious fashion and lifestyle brands to bring new and exciting living concepts to the market. VILLA WILL BE READY BY Q1-2019. WE HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW MORE FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN IN WHICH 65% TO BE PAID TILL HANDOVER AND REMAINING 35% IN 1 YEAR AFTER HANDOVER. -4777.13 sq. ft+ built up -Terrace -Private Garden -Private parking -Dinning hall -Golf Course View -Expressway accesses -Club House -Golf Course membership For viewing/booking contact: Feride 0552882988 Rera# 42400 Visit our website at www.siriusdubai.ae


Similar properties

3
beds
2236.1
sq ft
AED 1450000
for Sale
3
bedrooms
2236.1
BUA
AED 1450000
for Sale
3
beds
1950
sq ft
AED 1750000
for Sale
3
bedrooms
1950
BUA
AED 1750000
for Sale